Geocardinal Engineering Services Limited, is a registered firm of disciplined professionals committed to offer developmental services in the conceptualization design, Energy Development, Management Mining Engineering Consultancy Services, Implementation and Engineering Works and other related Consultancy Services in the field of Engineering Solid Minerals in particular.
We undertake to be responsible for the provision of technical and technological resources for excellent and prompt project delivery. Our company retains the flexibility to undertake assignments of varying size and complexity. We are conversant with the Nigeria and African countries terrain, climatic conditions, culture and special needs.No matter what we do, our core value and objectives never waiver, to deliver quality and excellent services with utmost professional standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant (Public Relation – Office of the CEO)
Location: Wuse, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- S/he is to contribute to the efficiency of the CEO/Chairman by providing personalized and timely support.
- This will also include managing, coordinating and accomplishing necessary assigned tasks and requirements for the office of the CEO.
- He/she will help to synchronize all the task elements and follow up on implementation.
- Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
- Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
- Act as an office manager by keeping up with personal supply for the CEO’s office.
- Manage all information of the CEO both internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence for the CEO
- Organize and maintain the office filing system
- Provide key administrative support as it’s needed optimally in the most efficient manner.
- Manage the CEO’s calendars and set up meetings.
- Make travel and accommodation arrangements.
- Assessing, managing, and resolving problematic developments and situations.
- Building and enhancing the company’s professional public profile and ability to daily drive growth agenda.
- Abilities to drive results in a short term leveraging on existing structures driving highest productivity among staff.
- Excellent communication, persuasion, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills.
- Able to excel in high-pressure situations.
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills.
- B.Sc Degree in English, Humanities and Business Administration/Science.
- Excellent MS Office knowledge.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in that capability managing a highly functional individual.
- Key Skills and Attributes:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Analytical skills
- Monitoring and Evaluation skills.
- Great time management skills.
Application Closing Date
4th August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com and copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of mail