A key player in the Engineering, Construction and Procurement industry located in Warri – Delta State & Lekki – Lagos State, with a focus on being the leading provider of sourcing, contracting, procurement and supply services, is recruiting seasoned professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Document Control / QMS Officer
Location: Warri, Delta
- Ensure the proper documents are created Responsibilities and signed, that all data is accurate and that documents are stored/backed up for easy retrieval and any retention policies are followed
- Maintain Documents. Develop Document Control Policies and Procedures.
- Train Employees and Clients Manage a Document Control Register to monitor movement of document internally and externally. Manage a distribution table. This is to have a standard for dispatching information.
- Printing of documents in order to monitor the standards and keep a record of the reference numbers
- Ensure Quality Management System processes are “established, implemented and maintained
- Report to “top management” on the QMS performance and where improvements are needed
- Ensure that everyone in the organisation is aware of customer requirements and meeting the requirements.
- Ensure that company third party accreditations are obtained and maintained.
- Ensure all company policies, procedures, and work instructions are documented in a clear, simple and concise manner.
- Assist in the preparation of tenders by providing management system related documents
- Train all company personnel in the documented company policies
- Identify relevant legislative requirements
- Control and maintain the company audit and risk assessment schedule.
- Conduct safety, quality and environmental system compliance audits.
- Ensure personnel have received appropriate training and are assessed as competent to perform tasks.
- Prepare and submit monthly management reports relating to company systems, compliance and incidents
- Ensure that ALL documents leaving the organization are evaluated and validated to enable document control
- Ensure adherence to ESTABLISHED operating procedures during documents submission.
- Implement submission of all documents within time and quality parameters.
- Enhance the Document Control Procedures.
- Develop a Document Control Register Indicators
- Ensure that all non-conformities are closed out within specified timeline.
- Inform all employees on progress made on QMS once every Quarter.
Qualifications / Competencies
- First Degree in Computer Science, or Professional Certification in Document Control and Quality Management System
- Proficient in computer software programs such as, word processors, spreadsheetprograms, and database systems.
- Basic analytical experience
- Proficient typing skills
- Data organization and storage knowledge
- Considerable experience between 2-3years in managing quality documentation functions in an ISO certified environment
- In-depth knowledge of quality management operations
- Sound knowledge in the use of web-based tools, MS Outlook, WORD, Excel and PowerPoint.
Attractive with added Benefits.
Application Closing Date
23rd December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated Resumes / CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the applied Job Title as the subject of your email.
Note: Applicants must be residents in Warri, Delta State or be willing to relocate at Applicants’ cost if successful.