Vagan Oil and Gas Limited is a Nigerian Private Limited liability Company registered under the Companies Acts of 1990, In line with the policies of the Nigerian service provision. The company core area of operation is to provide a broad spectrum of services ranging from Engineering, Pipeline & Flowline Construction / Repairs, Facility piping and maintenance, Wellhead & Christmas tree maintenance and servicing, Composite wrap technology, Equipment & Offshore / Marine Supplies, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Systems Engineer (WRFM)
- The Smartfield & Technology is a multidisciplinary team with key focus on integration, real-time system deployment, RTO standard for projects, provision of technology governance, coordination of technology delivery via cadence, production surveillance, optimization, and technology arm of WRFM
- The focus is WRFM Systems
- Working hours is the standard Shell Working days and hours.
- Candidates should possess a Higher National Diploma / University Degree in any Physical Science discipline (e.g., Computer Science, Engineering, Physics)
- Masters to be considered as added advantage.
Minimum of 3 years of work experience in Oil & Gas / Petrochemicals Industries operations
Technology Platforms (Added advantage):
- OSISoft PI knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Process, Automation, Control & Operations skilled
- Oil and Gas operations experience
- Instrumentation Control &Automation (IC&A) related
- Project Management to be considered added advantage
Technical / Leadership Skills:
- Wellhead & APM data acquisition automation
- Pipeline manifolds pressure data acquisition automation
Workflow automation, systems implementation, and data analysis
Ability to provide support and take up responsibilities in other aspect of WRFM Systems
- Process, Automation, Control and Optimization
- Experience in pipeline and wellhead operations will be an added advantage
- Excellent understanding of IT systems savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office.
Soft skills required:
- Problem-solving and good analytical skills
- Good communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to navigate the organizational functions and hierarchy to get things done
- Good understanding and utilization of design and system thinking
- Self-being authentic, open, flexible, and adaptable
- People – building collaborative relationships, optimizing diverse stakeholders, and influencing people
- Results – taking initiative, managing execution, and focusing on performance
- Thought – understanding the business, ability to break complex problems to simple subsystems, able to create new and different solutions.
- Pipeline Asset
- Asset PUMs and operations
- Wells Integrity, completion, and delivery team.
- The work location is mostly office based. There will be periodic visits to shallow Offshores / Swamp and land field-based locations (East & West Shell facilities) accessible via the Helicopter, boat, land vehicle and as the business demands.
- Personnel shall manage own absences with his/her contractor for suitable qualified covers, as approved by Client.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.