Fadac Resources and Services Limited – Our client, a diversified group with interest in Manufacturing, Construction, Technology Transfer, Consultancy, ICT, Construction Chemicals, and intermediate Industrial Chemical, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sale Executive
Locations: Lagos & Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare and develop technical presentations to explain our company’s products or services to customers.
- Discuss equipment needs and system requirements with customers and engineers.
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support.
- Generate high-quality sales leads, follow up after initial contact, secure and renew orders, negotiate prices, complete sales, and arrange deliveries.
- Research, develop and modify products to meet customers’ technical requirements and needs.
- Help customers who have problems with installed products and recommend improved or upgraded materials.
- Solicit & log client feedback, evaluate the data to create new sales and marketing strategies to target customers.
- Identify areas for improvement and communicate these issues as well as possible solutions to upper management.
- Set and achieve sales goals and quotas.
- Train other members of the sales team on the technical aspects of the company’s products and services.
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree in Engineering, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or related field with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in sales and the technology field.
- Must have passion for sales and meeting given targets
- Strong communication, interpersonal, customer service, and sales skills.
- The ability to relate technical information to non-technical customers.
- Excellent technical and problem-solving skills.
- Good leadership and team working skills.
Application Closing Date
10th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.