DRYVA Logistics is an integrated logistics company, providing end to end supply chain management solutions. Our portfolio covers Trucking, Warehousing, Barge Operations, Private Jetty Terminals, and Freight Forwarding. We are currently expanding our operation in Nigeria, and commencing market entry into other countries in Africa. We are building a team of top talents who can grow fast into senior leadership.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Supervise the loading and offloading of goods into the warehouse by the warehouse loaders.
- Count all products, compare to waybill and check all shipments for damage, infestation and production code dates
- Report shortages, damages and mis-shipments on appropriate forms, and communicate any discrepancies observed during receipt or release of goods to the Warehouse Manager.
- Record daily transactions in warehouse register.
- File warehouse documents online and in physical folders as may be required.
- Sign for inbound shipments when / where necessary
- Receive and Photocopy Waybills.
- Witness Seal Cutting.
- Truck arrival, loading and dispatch time tracking.
- Conduct truck inspection before loading.
- Confront all unsafe behavior.
- Confront all quantity deviations and track accordingly.
- Maximize space usage and safely put away items on the floor or racks
- Ensure receiving and loading areas are top notch always.
- Maintain housekeeping standard at the loading docks and storage areas.
- Conduct daily warehouse tour.
Order Picking & Outbound Freight:
- Ensure correct number and type of product is picked
- Stencil, tag or mark orders as required
- Compare quantity, labelling and address with order to ensure outgoing shipments are complete and correct
- Accept signatures for outbound as necessary
- Efficiently move product into outbound delivery vehicles
- Keep accurate records and reports.
- Ensure proper stock rotation
- Support periodic cycle count as per the standard operating procedure.
- Update stock cards for goods in the warehouse.
- Participate actively in any Inventory variation troubleshooting.
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc or HND in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, Engineering or equivalent in a highly analytical field from a reputable institution.
- Must have completed the NYSC program.
- 2-4 years work experience in warehousing, preferably a similar role.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Word, Excel and PPT).
- Exceptional computer skills including MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Supply chain/logistics certification might be an advantage
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Attention to details, and problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and positive attitude
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Application Closing Date
24th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.