Reliable Plastic was incorporated on April 28th, 1998. We have been committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. Apart from the outstanding service that is provided, consumers are sure to be completely satisfied with the end product. Reliable Plastic promises to use only quality material for your product. Everything is done in-house with the company and therefore is your one-stop shop for product manufacturing.
We are recruiting a highly motivated and results-driven individual to join our Production Department team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- We are looking for Smart and Intelligent Graduates with HND / B.Sc. Degree in any Science or Engineering discipline
- Interested candidates who are passionate in starting their career or have an interest in pursuing a career in a Plastic Production industry should apply.
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to the South-Eastern part of the country.
- Our employees are our most valuable assets, and we are committed to creating a supportive and inclusive work environment.
- We offer competitive salaries, benefits, and opportunities for professional growth, as well as a positive and collaborative culture.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Graduate Trainee” as the subject of the mail.
Am a fresh graduate of materials and metallurgical Engineering from Federal University of technology owerri, Imo state.
Am interested. Thank you
please go ahead…