Liugong – For the past six decades, LiuGong has learned, adapted, and grown into an established name in machinery. Starting in 1958, LiuGong brought the first modernized wheel loader to China in 1966, eventually expanding to 19 different product lines today. We know the equipment is nothing without a reliable service team that places you first. That’s why our world-class manufacturing capabilities producing top-of-the-line machines are supported by our vast network of more than 300 dealers in over 100 countries all certified and trained by LiuGong. Our commitment to you, the customer, has helped us get to where we are today. We are confident that whatever obstacle you face, wherever you face, we can solve it together.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Clearly understand the KPI and the annual sale target required for this role, manage the profitability of the sales in the assigned area to ensure an adequate return and annual sale targets can be achieved
- Responsible for conducting market analysis, providing regular updates on market status, and monitoring and evaluating competitors’ activities and products
- Responsible for developing and implementing strategic sales plans to accommodate corporate goals. Sales are driven via distribution channels and direct sales.
- Responsible for channel development, conducting sales activities, and coordinating sales distribution by establishing sales territories, targets, and quotas.
- Responsible for bidding on projects and following up on the project progress.
- Responsible for contract negotiation and signing, and customer relationship maintenance and management, follow-up of the equipment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the related field (Business / Marketing / Engineering)
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in heavy equipment (Wheel Loaders, Excavator, Roller, Grader, Bulldozer and etc.) sales position
- Proven record of success with the entire sales process, from planning to closing
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving and analytical capability
- Excellent business writing and communication skills
- Understanding of sales, costing, margins, etc.
- Driven, positive, and excellent organizational and negotiating skills
Application Closing Date
1st April, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.