Natafamdavid Consulting Nigeria Limited is a business growth consultancy company offering tailor made services targeted at building profitable and productive companies with a focus on building sustainable enterprises, comprehensive HR advisory services, brand growth, corporate governance, business strategy and advisory services at different sections of the value chain. Our services are across-the-board and we are driven by a strong passion to create value for our clients. From the go, we set out to work with clients across diverse industries, providing strategic solutions to increase our success matrix, productivity, profitability. So far, we have worked with clients in different industries and sectors such as Agriculture, Real Estate, Hospitality, Engineering & Construction, Education, Logistics, Health & Environment, Oil & gas, Retail and more, to achieve their itemized objectives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
- Provide technical support and advice to management and staff in relation to Quotation preparation for Clients.
- Negotiating Service and maintenance contracts with new and existing customers
- Manage technicality of equipment request to ensure compliance with specifications and service delivery standards to clients.
- Repairs and maintenance of equipment for clients.
- Installation of equipment.
- Providing a high standard of customer service.
- Provide service delivery that promotes the technical ability of Unique Instruments
- Record equipment serial number on installation
- Ensure staffs in the technical department are assigned to weekly webinars
- Meet agreed sales targets and contribute significantly to revenue generation strategies/initiatives of the organization
Interested candidates should possess a B.Eng with 2 – 5 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.