Sunrose Consulting Limited – Our client is a conglomerate that participates in many areas of the economy; technical products and leasing services, almarine, properties, shipping services, construction, and exports and processing. With several decades of operations in the Nigerian economy, the company is positioned as the leader in all its areas of operations.
As part of expansion, the company is recruiting results-driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to the National Service Manager, you will sustain the existing customers and win more.
You will sustain holistic maintenance approach and ensure cost effective installations and hitch free commissioning processes. In addition, you will ensure good bundling with Sales team and customer-care.
- Attend to technical issues/complaints from clients
- Job planning/execution
- Technical reports
- Load Audit/Site inspection/preparation of estimates both for Installation, Repairs and Overhauling
- Handle Branch SERVICE WARRANTY ISSUES
- Ensure prompt response time and less down time
- Instil discipline
- Monitor competitors
- Ensure quality service delivery at all times
- Degree in a relevant Engineering course
- Exceptional technical and problem-solving skills with good reasoning ability.
- 3 years minimum requisite experience
- Proficiency in relevant computer applications is required.
- Good communication ability (both written and verbal)
- Attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Great networking, prospecting and closing skills.
Application Closing Date
7th March, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.