Value Edge Management Service Limited – Our client, an Agro-Allied company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Plant Engineer
Location: Benin City, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Senior Plant Engineer is responsible for partnering with the management team at assigned location(s) to maximize efficiencies of plant operations and implement process improvement projects.
- This position troubleshoots and identifies process needs to maintain production levels and ensures compliance with the environmental and health and safety needs of team members.
- Identify, scope, and lead projects at assigned location(s) that are designed to maximize efficiencies and minimize downtime of plant operations.
- Write and coordinate procedures, present capital request justifications and create strategic plan initiatives.
- Complete data analysis and identify optimization needs. Assist or lead in the development of detailed project scopes based upon project objectives. Develop reasonable and cost-effective cost estimates, as well as develop appropriate project schedules.
- Develop and maintain an appropriate level of knowledge of the applicable codes and regulations.
- Serve as a resource to management, supervisors and maintenance staff.
- Assist in operational/troubleshooting issues.
- Seek out continuous improvement opportunities and provide recommendations to management. When appropriate, lead continuous improvement efforts.
What is expected of you and others at this level
- In-depth knowledge and experience
- Uses existing solutions to resolve complex issues
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
Minimum Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required – Controls, Electrical, Mechanical, or Chemical majors preferred
- 5-10 years of relevant experience required
Prior project management experience is preferred.
- Experience with DCS control and DCS historian systems preferred.
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications.
- Excellent organizational skills, communication skills, and the ability to multitask.
Strong collaboration and teamwork skills.
Application Closing Date
13th January, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.