By Isqil Najim
The Annual Engineering Conference of the Nigerian Institution of mechanical Engineers is holding in Ibadan, the Capital of Oyo State between Tuesday 18th and Friday 21st October, 2022. The event is an annual gathering of all Mechanical Engineers and their associates across the the country to discuss key issues that relate to Engineering development.
The International Conference and Annual General meeting is the largest gathering for Mechanical engineering Practitioners, Engineering Firms and Stakeholders in Nigeria. The conference is scheduled to hold at the International Conference Centre (ICC), University of Ibadan, Oyo State from Tuesday 18th to Friday 21st October, 2022.
The Conference is organized by the Nigerian Institution of mechanical Engineers, NIMechE, the national body of Nigerian Mechanical Engineers. It holds annually and attract Engineering Practitioners, scholars and policy makers and Engineering Firms in what proves to be one of the most professional engaging gathering for serious minded professionals.
This year’s Conference will feature plenary paper presentations, concurrent technical sessions, panel discussions, AGM, Exhibition, Gala Night and other activities.
- Theme: ADVANCING IN COMMUNICATION AND DIGITAL TECHNOLOGIES AND ITS IMPACTS ON MECHANICAL ENGINEERING EDUCATION AND PRACTICE
- Date: Tuesday 18th to Friday 21st October, 2022
- Venue: International Conference Centre, University of Ibadan, Ibadan, Oyo State.
- Lead Speakers: Prof Minoru Sasaki, Senior professor of Engineering, Gifu University, Japan and professor (Mrs) Esther Akinlabi, Director Pan African University of Life and Earth Sciences Institutes, University of Ibadan
Registration Fee: Before September (30/09/2022) After September (30/09/2022)
Associate N15,000.00 N20, 000.00
Corporate Firms N50,000.00 N50,000.00
You can Pre-register online at www.conference.nimechehq.org
- For Paper Presentation and technical: firstname.lastname@example.org, 08131814090, cc: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Registration Matters: 08028562733
- General Enquiries: 07068158041
- Local Organising : 08172067008
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, copy: email@example.com
See you at the event