Lorache Consulting Limited – Our client with big investment in the Real Estate industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- He will be responsible for managing communications between all parties involved in the on-site development of the project
- Collaborating with engineers, architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- To organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- involved in the role is the managing of quality control, health and safety checks and the inspection of work carried out
- Plan all construction operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Other duties as assigned by Director.
- B.Sc / BA in Engineering, Building Science or relevant field
- Proven 10 years’ experience as Site manager
- Must be a member of Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE).
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material
- Familiarity with quality and health and safety standards
- Familiarity with construction software
- Must be Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) certified.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job role as the subject of the mail.