AMSCO Advisory Services Nigeria Limited, a Consulting, HR Services, Recruitment and Project Management firm, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure there is a technical process with centerlines, critical process parameters, material fit for use, and operating procedures are clear and deliver a capable process.
- Lead the following continuous process improvement efforts: changeover reduction, yield improvements, OEE improvements, maintenance reliability, and waste reduction for the improvement of automated pharmaceutical manufacturing equipment.
- Coordinate and support Facility improvement initiatives that define equipment data, equipment capabilities, utilization, efficiencies, and obsolescence to manage the life cycle of assets.
- Maintain external technical relationships and collaborates with equipment and material suppliers.
- Identify, develop, generate and manage the implementation of appropriate change controls to improve processes and address root causes identified in investigations.
- Perform and maintain risk management activities for new and existing processes/equipment.
- Initiate deviations and performs or facilitate the technical investigations and assessment of impacts.
- Author and review documents including Standard Operating Procedures, Batch Records, Rework procedures, and other forms.
- Author, review and approve validation and change control documents such as master plans, protocols, summary reports, and change requests.
- Assist in the development of project justification and engineering proposals including providing input for the capital planning process.
- Identify and support technical training requirements for operations, Engineering, or Maintenance for new and existing processes or equipment.
- Perform routine validation and periodic reviews activities; Participates in annual product review process, and biennial critical systems review process and is responsible for process validation required because of changes to validated processes within the Plant.
Qualifications and Professional Skills Required
Educational level and experience:
- A minimum of Bachelor of Engineering Degree (B.Eng.) or HND in Electronics / Automation or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant hands-on experience on Sidel machines.
- Experience on TIA PORTAL/ Tia 15.1 and Tia 17 will be a plus
- Read electrical drawings,
- Programming- COOP/AWL/SCL
- H&I: Wind CC
- Working knowledge of the Personnel Control Console (PCC) or Similar is a must.
- Working knowledge of Siemens, B&R programming, and other automation software is an advantage.
PROFINET / Create IP domains.
Special Working Conditions
Ability to multi-tasks.
Physical effort required.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.