GUS Consulting Limited – Our client is one of Africa’s fastest-growing enterprise marketing technology company. They aggregate and enrich difficult-to-source consumer data, generating measurable outcomes for telco’s, banks, and larger brands. Some of their achievements include winning the Future of Workplace Awards for Employer of the Year and One of the Best 100 Companies to Work for in Nigeria by Jobberman in 2018, amongst others. Their culture and values revolve around Dynamism, Autonomy, Team work and Agility which reflect our attitude towards work and our light hearted spirit towards our people.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Lead – Customer Data Platform
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
The ideal candidate will have deep technical expertise and strong experience building customer data platforms and marketing technology solutions. This includes designs, implementation and integration with 3rd party systems and larger ecosystems.
As an Engineering Lead, a typical day might include the following:
- Drive technical design, specifications, and implementation for various components of the customer data platform
- Bring and maintain a strong network of qualified engineering talent to hire from as the need arises
- Maintain high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits.
- Work with product owners, technical leads and engineers directly to break down the roadmap and product requirements.
- Collaborate with other teams ensuring compatibility between systems.
- Help identify challenges and areas for improvement, assisting in driving our product roadmap.
You’d be a good fit if you have:
- Candidates should possess a Master of Engineering (M.Eng) qualification with a minimum of 9 years work experience.
- Strong Software Engineering background, with an ability to work in multiple programming languages as needed.
- Experience with distributed systems and processing high-volume messages or events.
- Strong sense of project ownership and responsibility.
- Experience designing and developing APIs, middleware, and/or backbends to support data-heavy analysis -systems
- Strong knowledge of AWS services with multiple production deployment experience, also familiar with Microsoft Azure and Google cloud.
- Experience building or integrating with programmatic marketing platforms like Facebook audience network or Whatsapp business API, Ad exchanges like Google Adx and CPaaS solutions like Twillio.
- Strong communication skills with a remote and distributed team across time zones.
Hands on experience building and managing micro services in production.
- Nodejs, Python, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Angular, React, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Kubernates and a lot of native AWS services.
Application Closing Date
14th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.