Mecer Consulting Limited – Our client, an organization based in Lagos with multi-range services in the following areas: Marine Transportation Support Services, Equipment Supply Services – Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Oilfield Equipment and Devices, Minor Civil & Mechanical Maintenance Services, Pipeline Inspection Services, Petroleum Product Haulage, Protocol & logistics Service, requires qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement and Bid Tendering Officer
Ref No: LAGOS / PBTO / 011
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain operations
- Prepare and submit bids and tenders received from clients
- Preparation of cost analysis to monitor monthly and annual performance of RFQs and tenders received
- Prepare statistical analysis indicating the P&L for RFQs and tenders pre-submission for management approval
- Undertakes data analysis, identifies, and investigates variations in costing
- Conformity checks on the required specifications and drawings for materials specified in RFQ’s and PO’s
- Develops and maintains databases to monitor contracts and PO’s won
- Sourcing for suppliers and OEMs
- Ensure that all import activities and shipping documentation are transacted and updated
- Ensure key performance indicators are reported and followed up. Prepare periodic shipping activity reports in line with company rules
- Negotiate pricing on bids and tenders submitted
- Ensure adequate record keeping of customs documents, notices, government regulatory documents such as DPR, NCEC, and documentation of other third parties.
- Minimum of 2.1 in Engineering and or Social Sciences
- Minimum of 3 years cognate experience which includes in-depth knowledge
- Negotiating and adaptability skills with strong analytical and statistical skills
- A team player with high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and purchasing software
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Candidates must reside in Lagos.
Application Closing Date
15th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Procurement and Bid Officer” as the subject of the email.