Winelight Analytical Systems Limited was incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matter Act 1990 with RC No: 229 847 as a Limited Liability Company on the 23rd of August, 1993 to carry out the business of Laboratory equipment, sales, installations, repairs and maintenance. We are located at No 3 Adebayo Mokuolu, by Hotel Newcastle, Anthony Village, Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant HR & Admin. Officer
Job Type: Full Time
- Assist HR /AO in all human resources and admin. Related functions.
- Extract and send daily Staff attendance to HR / AO for further decision
- Assist HR/ AO to Carry out mini purchases office provisions, stationery, Petrol , Diesel, Toiletries and distribution to Staff
- Carry out clerical works in the department effectively
- Update & Generate reports on: Payslip, HR monthly report, Attendance, Purchases, Maintenance (Vehicles & Facilities, Staff Overtime, Toiletries distribution, Departmental monthly provisions. Loan, Pension, Medical bills
- Liaise with other departments on Staff matters and administration
- Liaise and negotiate with Vendors in the absence of HR & AO
- Make remittances of all statutory payments to Banks & Liaise with all relevant statutory Agencies as directed by HR / AO
- Any other duties assigned by the Human Resources & Admin. Officer
Background Experience / Qualifications
- B.Sc / HND, M.Sc in Business Admin, Human Resource and other related Degree
- 2 – 3 years experience
- Certifications and Training (CIPM, aPHRi etc)
- Age: 25 – 35years
- Possess good communication skill
- Good Relationship Management skill
- Ability to multi- task and manage multiple priorities effectively
- Must be Computer Literature
- Important to reside on the mainland
- Very Attractive pay, Pension, HMO, 13th Month, leave allowance
- Only Male applicants for Gender Balance.
Age: 23-30 years old.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.