Aiivon Innovation Hub is a social, digital and creative community strategically located at Abuja’s commercial nerve center. The hub gives valid expression to our desire to support tech development in West Africa as it is home to over 60 start-ups to whom
We provide fully serviced offices and co-working spaces, capacity building programs, incubation, business development support, mentorship, access to funds and market penetration for increased traction and revenue among other things.
We are a community of motivated individuals, focused on developing solutions to local challenges by utilizing innovation from our inventive workspaces and inspiring creativity, advancing effectiveness and encouraging coordinated efforts among members.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Partnerships Manager
Location: Abuja (Onsite)
As Partnerships manager, you will be tasked with developing and leading Aiivon’s partnership effort, as well as interfacing directly with partners and internal teams.
You will own, support and manage Aiivon’s current partners and establish new ones.
- Create a systematic, process-driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails and client visits
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new products
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their needs
- Collaborate with the CEO and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships
- Negotiate and finalize deals in accordance with company’s contract guidelines and policies
- Deliver a great experience to our partners when working with our organization – you will represent our brand and be our partners’ liaison internally
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships
- Keep a great ongoing relationship with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnerships
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or related field
- Proven experience in program and project management
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strategic thinker and networking aptitude
- Great multitasking skills and attention to details
Health insurance with one of the best HMOs in the country
Yearly performance bonuses
Housing and Car loans
Adequate leave days
Trainings and opportunities for career development
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.