Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is a Chinese construction company for EPC (Engineering, Procurement, and Construction) Turnkey projects Sinoma Nigeria Company Limited is an affiliate of Sinoma International Engineering Co., Limited, whose senior company is China Sinoma Group. Sinoma Co Limited is headquartered in Tangshan, Hebei Province, with branch office(s) in Beijing, and across the world, with a Class A General Contracting Qualification, together with the authority to engage in foreign trade, import, and export.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mechanical Engineer
Location: Kuje, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for a creative Mechanical Engineer to work on all product stages from research and development to design through to installation and final commissioning. The goal is to design and fabricate mechanical components of innovation and excellence.
- Perform a full-lifecycle product development (design, develop, test prototypes, manufacture, and implement)
- Design systems and components that meet needs and requirements
- Produce outline designs
- Evaluate final product’s overall performance, reliability, and safety
- Alter and modify design to meet requirements and to eliminate malfunctions
- Estimate budget and scope of project
- Solicit observations from operators
- Engage in lifelong learning and develop new theories or methods.
- B.Sc qualification in Engineering
- Proven working experience in mechanical engineering
- Hands-on experience with computer-aided engineering (CAM) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAE)
- Familiarity with 2D or 3D engineering design and manufacturing tools (e.g., AutoCAD, ProE, or other)
- Adequate knowledge of engineering analysis tools (ANSYS, ProMechanica, or similar)
- Mathematical computing and analysis tools knowledge (Matlab, Excel, LabView, etc)
- Solid understanding of core concepts including mechanics, kinematics, thermodynamics, materials science, etc.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate technical knowledge in a clear and understandable manner
- Technical writing skills.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.