The Nigerian Society of Engineers is hereby calling for applications from all Young Engineers (Students and Graduates) in Nigeria for 2021 Young Engineers Innovation Competition the Year. This competition is to distinguish and recognize, in a dignified public way, an outstanding Young Engineer of the Nigerian Society of Engineers.
- Applicant must be a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers
- Have a completed form submitted to the Committee by 5:00PM, August 31st ,2021;
- Be a Nigerian Citizen;
- Be a Resident of any part of Nigeria;
- Be an individual or a group of individuals.
- Applications should be made strictly on the prescribed Format which is available on our website: www.nse.org.ng
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
- Candidate must be a student or a graduate member of the Nigerian Society Engineers.
- Candidate’s professional integrity shall be beyond question.
- Candidate shall have consistently worked for the professional and technical interest of the engineering profession.
- Candidate shall submit abstract of not more than 500 words and picture of the design and fabricated project. The Project shall be used for the assessment.
The Nigerian Society of Engineers reserves the right to revoke and or withdraw any already conferred Award at any time whenever the originality/ authenticity of claims by the applicant is in doubt.
All nomination/application documents in softcopy must be sent to: email@example.com The email which subject shall be “2021 Young Engineers Innovation Competition” must reach the Young Engineers Innovation Competition Committee of the Nigerian Society of Engineers on or before Tuesday 31st of August, 2021.
For enquiries, please contact: 08062447797, 08185950746