Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a leading player in the Oil & Gas Engineering Industry, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Oil & Gas Engineering
- Confer with senior designer and Engineers to understand the scope of works.
- Assemble documentation packages required to produce drawing sets.
- Generate computer appreciation and use various applications to generate deliverables.
- Prepare and revises Electrical Engineering drawings
- Prepare cable schedule and equipment list.
- Prepare material take off (MTO)
- Familiarize with project procedures and engineering instruction.
- Execute new product designs personally and oversee outsourced resources where appropriate.
- Execute quick turn prototyping, PCB bring-up, debugging, verification testing, and performance characterization of new designs.
- Support current platforms with enhancements and improvements where needed.
- Support manufacturing engineering as necessary and provide appropriate tools and techniques to the service organization.
- Execute/manage compliance testing and documentation.
- Adhere to best practices for documentation and version control.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 1 year experience in oil and Gas engineering design.
- Ability to work in a multi discipline project team.
- Skills in the use of AutoCAD software
- Skill in the use of PDMS software
- Proficient with one or more schematic capture tools (PADS, Altium, etc.)
- Proficient in PCB bring-up, debugging, verification testing, and performance characterization.
- Proficient with laboratory instrumentation
- Proficient with MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint.
N300,000 – N400,000 monthly (Openly negotiable).
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Electrical Engineer” as the subject of the email.