Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited – Our client, a leading player in the Oil & Gas Engineering Industry, is currently recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Design Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Oil & Gas Engineering
- Understand and apply Eurocode.
- Understand and apply American codes e.g., ACI, API, AISC, ASCE, etc.
- Drafting of reinforced concrete structures using AutoCAD
- Drafting of steel structures using AutoCAD
- Understand plot plans and layout.
- Preparation of material take off and material requisition.
- Proactively work with other team members to ensure project goals are met.
- Analyse prototype data and retest if needed.
- Research new product ideas and methods
- Improve existing products and processes.
- Ensure compliance with the industry’s safety standards.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Ensure products are user- and environment-friendly.
- Write detailed reports.
- Find creative design solutions to problems.
- Present prototypes and designs to customers and project managers.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or a similar field with a minimum of 2 years’ experience on the job.
- Sound knowledge on the use of AutoCAD and 3D models (PDMS and SACs)
- Previous experience as a Design Engineer or a similar role
- Proven experience using CAD software; knowledge of SolidWorks is a plus.
- Good understanding of safety standards and environmental impact of a design
- Ability to present in front of stakeholders and managers.
- Great computational and spatial ability
- Excellent oral and written communication.
N250,000 – N350,000 monthly (Openly negotiable).
Application Closing Date
23rd August, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Design Engineer” as the subject of the email