Engr. ‘Wale Emmanuel ALONGE, MNSE, MNIEEE, MAutoEI, SMIEEE, MNSBE, MIAENG, FIMC,CMC, SPMA
One man who has carved a niche for himself in the field of electrical engineering in Nigeria today is Engr. ‘Wale Emmanuel Alonge. Alonge’s exploit in the engineering sector has won him torrents of accolades as an engineer par excellence. Engr. ‘Wale Emmanuel Alonge is the Chief Executive Officer of Elcotes Global Limited and Electro Copier Limited.
Engr. Alonge, after his primary and secondary school education, proceeded to Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke for his National Diploma and Higher National Diploma with a sterling performance. Coupled with his unalloyed enthusiasm for knowledge, he proceeded to Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH, Ogbomoso in Oyo state for his Post Graduate Diploma, all in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
He is a member of some professional bodies among which includes:
- International Processional Managers Association-UK (IPMA-UK)
- International Association of Engineers (IAENG)
- Institute of Management Consultants (IMC)
- Automotive Engineers Institute of Nigeria (AutoEI)
- Institute of Electrical Electronics Engineer (IEEE)
- National Society of Blacks Engineers (NSBE)
- Nigerian Institution of Electrical & Electronics Engineers (NIEEE)
- Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE)
- Registered Engineer, Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Engineering (COREN)
- Registered Shipper, Nigeria Shippers Council (NSC)
Owing to his professional ingenuity, he has handled several responsibilities some of which includes:
- Chairman, NSE Professional Graduate Induction Program for Adeleke University, Ede in 2019;
- Member, Engineering Bureau Service Committee, NSE Headquarters, Abuja in 2018-2019;
- Vice-Chairman, Nigerian Society of Engineers, Osogbo Branch, 2018 – 2020;
- Assistant Secretary, Institute of Electrical Electronics Engineers, Nigerian Section, 2018 till date
- Chairman, Professional Development Committee, Nigerian Society of Engineers, Osogbo Branch, 2018 – 2020;
- Chairman, NSE Professional Graduate Induction Program for UNIOSUN Engineering Graduate, 2017 – 2020;
- Member, Distinguish Engineer Lecture/Awards and Induction Ceremony, NSE Osogbo in 2018;
- National Examination Supervisor, NSE Professional Interview, Ado-Ekiti in 2018;
- Chairman, Group Dynamics Committee, Nigerian Society of Engineers, Osogbo Branch, 2016 – 2020;
- Financial Secretary, Automotive Engineers Institute 2017-2018;
- General Secretary, Nigerian Society of Engineers, Osogbo Branch in 2016-2018 and among others.
- Chairman, Nigerian Society of Engineers, Osogbo Branch, 2020 till date
Engr. Alonge is a technocrat with a difference and an embodiment of loyalty, sincerity, and commitment. His transformational and managerial skills stand him out in every position he had worked as he did every task assigned to him with exquisite competence and dexterity. He had also written many papers, attended several conferences, seminars, and workshops within and outside the country.
Alonge’s excellent achievements have won him a plethora of awards. Prominent among them are:
- 2nd Overall Best Student of the Year Award International Profesional Managers Association – UK 2020;
- Award of Service and Contribution on Technical Presentation by the Nigerian Society of Engineers, Osogbo in 2018;
- Award of Outstanding Contribution by Association Electrical/Electronics Department of Osun State College of Technology, Esa-Oke in 2018;
- Award of Excellent Service as 2017 Group Committee Chairman of the Nigerian Society of Engineers;
- An Ambassador of God’s Word by His Riches Communication in 2017;
- Award of Excellence by Isalu Development Association in 2017,
- Award of Merit by the Nigerian Today Investment Magazine in 2004.
Alonge who is a Special Marshal of the Federal Road Safety Corps is committed to his community development and has an interest in service delivery and entrepreneurship as well as surfing the net.
He is happily married to Modupe Mercy and blessed with three amazing children.
It’s a great privilege to introduce today’s Guest Speaker to you in the person of –
Engr. ‘Wale Emmanuel Alonge, MNSE, MNIEEE, MAutoEI, SMIEEE, MNSBE, MIAENG, FIMC,CMC, SPMA