NIGERIAN INSTITUTION OF CIVIL ENGINEERS (NICE) is Organising A 6-Day Intensive Physical Training on Structural Design of A Typical Low Rise Building to BS8110 (Part 1) for our Young Civil Engineers and Student Affiliate(NICESA)
1.Geotechnics analysis and interpretation
2. Structural Loading and Analysis
3. Slab Design (Cantilever slab, Restrained Slab, Simply Supported Slab, Continuous Slab, One-way Slab, Two-Way Slab)
4. Beam Design (Simply supported beam, Doubly Reinforced Beam, Continuous Beam)
5. Column Design (Axially loaded, Biaxially loaded, Uniaxially loaded)
6. Foundation Design (Pad foundation, Raft foundation)
7. Structural Detailing (Slab detailing, Beam Detailing, Column Detailing, Foundation Detailing)
8. Real life Cutting, Bending, and Fixing of Reinforcements Based on the Results From The Slab design, Beam Design, Column Design, Foundation Design).
9. Site visit to Project sites, practical Laboratories and Steel Manufacturing plant.
For Whom: A MUST For All Fresh/Under Graduates In The Field Of Civil/Structural Engineering and Practising Structural/Civil Engineers.
Date: Start date :29TH May 2021 and 5 consecutive Saturdays 5TH, 12TH , 19TH, 26TH June 2021 and 3rd of July,2021
Venue: NECA HOUSE, Hakeem Balogun Street, Alausa, Lagos
Duration: 9am – 5pm on each day (There shall be a 30 minutes break from 1:30pm to 2:00pm)
Facilitator: Civil Engineers/Stakeholders in the Built Environment.
Training Fee: ₦5,000
All interested students/fresh graduates/ civil engineers are to register via the registration link shown below.
For more information, please call 07082366068 (Engr Leke) or 08023755159 (Engr Victor)
Please confirm proof of payment with Engr leke or Engr Victor before the day of the training
….A Training You Can not Afford To Miss……
*All attendees will be given a certificate of participation after the training*
N.B – let’s Adhere to COVID 19 protocols, no face mask , no entry