Projects are always tight on time and budget. The trick is to know how to balance these, together with the element of quality, to achieve a successful result.
The most efficient and effective methodology for doing this is the application of project management tools and techniques as defined by the Project Management Institute (PMI).
Founded in 1969, Project Management Institute is the world’s leading not-for-profit professional membership association for the project, program and portfolio management profession. Currently, there are over 600,000 members in 300 chapters and 10,000 volunteers serving local members in over 80 countries. The PMP credential is the most recognized, respected and sort after project management certification in the world.
The Nigerian Society of Engineers Ikeja Branch in conjunction with Bespoke Global Solutions Limited is bringing this all important certification training (with the Microsoft Project software) to members of the Society and the general public in May 2021.
- Lead Better: This training will not only benefit the participants, but it also has the ability to benefit the people they lead. Participants will be better organized, giving teammates a clearer path to success. They will be better equipped to hone in on any roadblocks or risks and manage them before they snowball.
- Meet Deadlines: Managing one project can be tricky enough, but managing multiple (which is likely the case) can sometimes throw a spanner in the works. Learning about the tools and frameworks the pros use to strategize their work will help participants provide the most value to projects and avoid procrastination.
- Resource Management: With this training, participants will be able to manage project resources better. If something needs to be done well, you will know to contract the job early on so it can be completed at a slower pace for a cheaper price.
- Improve the Quality of Work: Knowing how to take a project through to completion will not only make for a less stressful experience, but it will also improve the quality of your work and thus leave you more satisfied.
- Competitive Edge: Project management is an in-demand skill. Industries such as engineering, healthcare, financial services, technology, and law require people who have a high level of organizational and leadership skills. Skills that this training will give.
It is also worth noting that salary potential of PMPs increase by at least 21%. According to PMI’s tenth salary survey, “respondents holding the Project Management Professional (PMP® certification report higher median salaries than those without a PMP certification―23% higher on average across the 37 countries surveyed.”
- Accomplish Goals Faster: Project management is essentially the practice of turning ideas into reality. Learning how the pros plan, budget, prioritize, and execute projects will help participants do the same in their personal and professional life.
- Defining Project Management Basics
- Defining Project Management within the Organization
- Defining the PMI ® Project Methodology
- Initiating a Project
- Planning a Project
- Planning a Project Schedule
- Planning Project Costs
- Planning Project Quality, Resources and Procurement
- Planning for Risks
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement & Communication
- Executing a Project
- Working with Stakeholders
- Monitoring a Project
- Controlling a Project
- Closing a Project
- Microsoft Project Software
what you Get:
- Comprehensive and 100% practical Training
- Certificate from PMI (Project Management Institute, USA) REP with the required 35 PDUs
- Comprehensive Manual
- PMBOK 6th Edition and Agile Process Guide (soft copy)
- Exam Prep Session
- Exam Registration (for interested participants)
- Training Slides & Videos
- Project Documents Templates
- Free 600 Exam questions
- Free licensed Microsoft Project software
- May 17th – 20th, 2021.
- 9am – 5pm daily
Registration closes at 4:00pm on Thursday 13th May, 2021
To register, please call any of these numbers – 08033848454, 09023065090 or 08028109986
- N42,500.00 (all inclusive – with Tea Breaks and Lunch)