An Engineering firm specializing in power projects and systems is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Technical Assistant
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
We are an Engineering firm specializing in power projects and systems, we are currently hiring an Executive Technical Assistant, with background in Electrical Engineering (Uni or Poly), IT, Project Management, Database Management & Administration. The Candidate will serve as a Personal Assistant to the CRO and also render other services.
- Provide general daily administrative support to the CRO, and handling tasks covering: managing an active calendar of appointments; preparing reports, memos, expense reports, invoices, letters and other documentation.
- Prepare & Facilitating Meetings for the CRO
- Record accurately the Minutes of Meetings and follow up actions
- Handling Protocol Duties & Facilitates passages for Guests & Visitors to the CRO
- Prepare Presentations for the CRO
- Handle Travel arrangements/plans, itineraries and agendas for the CRO
- Conduct Business Research & Development relevant to our Operations and conducting data analysis for deployment in the preparation of Presentation & Reports to the Board of Directors, Committees, and Executives.
- Handle ordering supplies and managing administrative database
- Act as the Liaison Officer between the CRO and the employees
- Handle the Company Digital/Social Media Platforms to support our market penetration
- Overseas Special Projects on behalf of the CRO
- Maintain Contact Database (addresses, mobile numbers, Twitter handles, Facebook & emails) of existing customers, prospective customers, partners, guests, and staff, among others
- Project Management, documentation, and reporting, among others, as assigned by the CRO
Experiece and Qualification Background
- Must have bachelor’s degree or HND in Electrical Engineering
- Previous experience in similsr role
- Providing support for Top Level Management will be an advantage
- Must be IT Savvy (well-grounded in the entire Office Suite)
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills – Ability to organize daily tasks by priorities
- Time Management Skills
- Problem Solving Skills (extremely proactive and anticipates needs)
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Strategic Planning Skills & Resourcefulness
- Strong Interpersonal Skill
- Strong Decision-making Skills
- Strong Research abilities
- Detailed-Oriented – having an eye for details required in managing tasks and reporting
- Having an AutoCAD experience with be a great added advantage.
Application Closing Date
28th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject.