Many people have asked how to register with COREN through NATE. Below is the step by step procedure needed to follow.
The registration is online application on the Coren portal.
1. Use your Phone no and valid email to create username and password.
2. Payment of N20,000.
3. Upload your passport possibly with white background.
4. Write your residential address state of practice.
5. Enter your NATE Corporate No and R-No of Two of your Proposals
6. Upload the following documents:
A. HND Certificate.
B. O level certificate.
C. NYSC Certificate.
D. NATE Corporate Certificate.
D. Upload your Engineering experience with dates.
7. Upload proposals form whom most be financially up to date.
8. Upload certificate of experience to be signed by senior Engineering personnel in your organization.
9. Your HND transcript most be sent directly from your school to Coren.
10. If the level of online registration covered 100%, the application can be sent.
11. The treatment log will show waiting for admin action.
12. After the admin action the treatment log will show waiting for further betting.
13. After receiving of HND Transcript by Coren, the treatment log will show, your application is recommended for Council approval.
14. After the council you’ll be asked to pay N35,000 for the COREN Certificate.
For NATE Registration go to: