Nenu Engineering Limited is a social impact enterprise seeking to address the environmental and household economic issues associated with the use of traditional polluting technologies for cooking purposes. The company produces and distributes energy saving cook stoves that emits 60% less toxic smoke and burns 65% less charcoal. In 4 years it has produced and distributed over 54,000 energy saving stoves through a network of distributors and retailers in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Nenu seeks the services of a Sales Associate to support its market penetration activities in Nigeria.
The position has three major responsibilities.
- Identify and create new distribution partnerships
- Recruit, train and manage a team of sales activators
- Effectively manage distributor’s account and offer necessary business strategy and marketing support.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND (preferably in a Business or Marketing related field)
- A minimum of 1 year sales or marketing experience.
- Strong analytic background (particularly with sales and marketing data)
- High level of comfort working with high-end clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to identify and develop B2B distribution partnerships
- Willingness to “work the work” and get your “hands dirty”.
Application Closing Date
21st April, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email