Manal Plant Hire Limited has been established to provide reliable value added support serving oil & gas, shipping, specialized construction jobs and allied industry in Nigeria and beyond. We position ourselves to provide innovative and time tested haulage solution services, both short and long term, to help businesses so that clients can focus on their core strength.
Manal is out to contribute to the improvement of the lives of its various stakeholders, including those who work for the company, in our client businesses and the host communities where we work.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safety Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide visible leadership; Liaises with onsite leadership and management to create facility specific HSE goals, priorities and key performance measures
- Administer and assist with implementation of company safety policies, standards and procedures.
- Conduct audits of company operations as required, supporting applicable HSE standards for compliance of Company policies
- Implement and monitor compliance with Permit to Work, Job Safety Analysis (JSA), Work Safe Procedures, risk Assessments (Operational Risk Management) Standards as required. Monitor and maintain adequate safety equipment, i.e. personal protective equipment, safety belts, & harnesses
- Monitor compliance of HSE standards and procedures during critical rig operations such as rig up/down and rig move. Perform additional duties, responsibilities, and special projects as may be directed.
- Lead and / or participate in HSE related incident investigations. Follow up corresponding corrective actions until closure.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Accredited Certification in Occupational Health and Safety
- Proven Experience as Safety Officer
- 3 Year Health and Safety Field Experience.
- Minimum 3 Years of Supervisory Experience.
- Experience of Formulating, Implementing and Revising H&S Policies and Procedures.
Application Closing Date
9th April, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com stating the position applied for in the mail subject line.