Fosad Consulting, LLC. is a professional services firm established to provide quality consulting services to desiring clients, whose primary objective is to focus their management and technical resources on their core competence.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solids Control Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times.
- Repair, maintain, set up and rig down solids control equipment.
- Service and maintain solids control equipment on a weekly basis.
- Troubleshoot and repair minor electrical issues as well as any other issues that arise.
- Repair, maintain, set up and rig down company on-site accommodations, generators and tank farm systems as required.
Qualifications and Experience
- A degree in Engineering from a reputable higher institution
- Not less than 5 years of experience as a Solids Control engineer
- Strong written and verbal communication skills that will promote effective communication between customers, colleagues and internal management.
- Flexible and motivated and able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment and respond to change quickly.
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Solids Control Engineer” as the subject of the email