…An achiever in the profession.
…foremost Drainage Engineer in Lagos State.
…A team player he was also involved in mentoring junior colleagues.
…Engr. Akinsanya is full of milk of kindness as demonstrated by his being always willing and ready to assist any officer in need. I benefited from the milk of kindness shortly after my retirement before commencement of payment of my pension. I requested and received a loan from him only for him to convert it to a gift when I was about to repay.
…Time and space will not permit me to dwell on the remarkable contributions of our amiable brother to Nigerian Society of Engineers and Ikeja Branch in particular.
…Engr. Akinsanya is a very loyal person and he exhibited the trait as a civil servant especially to all his superiors.
– by Engr. Babatunde Adeyemi OSHODI, FNSE, FNIEE
…He is a well seasoned and accomplished Engineer.
…He is a mentor.
…His engineering and managerial skills are exceptional.
…His inter-personal skill is unpatrolled.
…He excelled more in selflessness and easy to approach on any issue.
…God continue to bless him and give us the strength to emulate him and do more for humanity.
– by Engr. Adegbite, M.O. FNSE
…He is senior, father, confidant and Oga.
…He is a part of my success story.
…He is a man that believe in successful succession.
…He is indeed a bridge builder.
– by Engr. Adedayo Orisatoki
…He is bravery, forthright and kind.
…He is a general that leads from the front and will readily tell how to get things done.
…He is a leader par excellence.
– By Engr. N. O. Shodehinde FNSE, FNIEE (Permanent Secretary, Ministry of Environment & Drainage Services(ODS & WR))
“My movement very early to the National Level at the 1999 AGM received a Great Deal of Boost from Engr. Akinsanya and the Ikeja Branch Family. The planning and execution of the 1st truly NSE International Conference- Ikeja ’97 , took a rigorous planning and execution of the Master Planner, Strategist and Motivator Engr. RaIph Adeola Alabi as LOC Chairman and President Habu Gumel then Vice President, Publicity and Programme took 2 solid years. The 1st year saw a handful of ‘Omo Abas’ working with Aba to showcase Ikeja Branch as a Leading Light.”
With the Conference a few months to go, there was a dire need for fund to move forward, as all expectations of finance was not forthcoming for various reasons, including Ikeja Branch paying for the ‘sin’ of supporting Engr. Habu Gumel ambition to contest the Deputy President Election. A clarion call came up from Engr. Ralph Alabi and the LOC/CPC for Members to donate generously to keep Ikeja ’97 on course. Engr. Akinsanya made the largest single donation of N150k and went on to drive Fund Raising to another Pedestal from Members, Ministries and Agencies.
– by Engr. Ademola Isaac Olorunfemi, FNSE, FNIAE, FNIEE, FNATE, FNIM
- Akinsanya was very supportive of my rise to the unexpected Presidency of NSE that took me through 6 successful elections as Executive Committee Member, 2 out of 3 as Vice President and 1 of 2 as Deputy President/President-Elect. Again today, I salute Engr. Akinsanya, Lagos Zone NSE Members and Distinguished Members of NSE across the divide Nationwide, for giving a Minority; Agricultural Engineer and a Teacher to serve the Society at the highest level. I will never take the honour for granted. – by Engr. Ademola Isaac Olorunfemi, FNSE, FNIAE, FNIEE, FNATE, FNIM