Pivotage Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Engineering and Oil and Gas Servicing Company incorporated in Nigeria with expertise in providing full-service integrated solutions to clients across the entire oil and gas value chain is currently seeking to grow its team is recruiting qualified candidates in the capacity below:
Job Title: Accountant
Job ID: TE/001/ACT
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Auditing and approving payment vouchers and petty cash postings.
- Raising invoices and receipts on power enterprise.
- Ensuring taxes are properly charged and recorded for all transactions.
- Ensuring all statutory remittances are correctly computed and remitted in a timely manner.
- Analyzing transactions and ensure they are captured properly on power enterprise system for accuracy.
- Assisting with the preparation of budgets and provision of updates on budget implementation.
- Verification of Payroll computation for accuracy and compliance.
- Reviewing and approve payment requests on share point.
- Reconciliation of bank statements.
- Ensuring all financial documents are properly filed.
- Preparation of Management Accounts and other relevant reports.
- Ensuring all relevant files and documents are readily available for seamless and efficientexternal audit.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Qualifications and Requirments
- B.Sc degree in Accounting.
- Must be a chartered Accountant.
- 3-5years’ work experience as an Accountant (Preferably with an Oil and Gas firm).
- Must possess relevant professional Certificate in Accounting.
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office tools.
- Proficient in the use of ERP software.
- Excellent presentation skill.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skill.
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV only to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the role “Accountant” as the subject of the application