Morgan Omonitan & Abe Limited – MO&A, is an engineering & development consulting firm in Nigeria, with recent expansion to Ghana in West Africa.
Founded in 1972, MO&A has over 40 years of experience and expertise in providing integrated engineering & development consulting services such as civil & structural engineering, project management and independent expert services to the private & public sectors. MO&A has built a legacy of several successfully executed projects and partnerships with clients and stakeholders.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Trainer
- Develop programs and curriculum for the employee of the organization for orientation and in-job training
- Analyze the effectiveness of training and workshops to the employees and develop appropriate modification if needed
- Collaborate with the company’s management to identify training needs and schedule appropriate training sessions for Staffs generally.
- Develop systems to monitor and ensure employees are performing their responsibilities according to the training
- Strong organization and time-management skills to prioritize, delegate tasks and set goals for productivity
- Creative and problem-solving skills to invent new ways to accommodate the learning needs of contemporary learn
- Good research skills to perform advanced and analytical research to find reliable and relevant content for the learner
- General Education Degree Certificates and any other relevance degree.
Application Closing Date
10th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email