AETI Nigeria, an Engineering firm is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Automation Lead
Summary of Job Function
- Job involves providing training services (In-Plant and In-House) and consultancy services to clients in the FMCG, Oil and Gas industries, skilled and unskilled individuals in the area of Industrial Automation, Instrumentation and process control, via the use of modern training aids, software, simulators and hands-on equipment.
- Developing/updating new instrumentation and process control courses
- Implementation of calibration training and projects
- Sourcing for instrumentation and process control projects e.g. procurements, installation, repair, upgrades etc.
- Provide Instrumentation design and automation support for new projects for clients in the FMCG, Oil and Gas Industries.
- Lead research and development team in Automation, Instrumentation and Control.
- Building, installing automation & process trainers as well as software to facilitate training programmes.
The Head, Automation should possess the following qualifications:
- Automation Lead will have over 7 years’ skill and competences in Industrial Automation, Instrumentation, Process Control Engineering and must have handled some Engineering Projects.
- BSc. / BEng / B.Tech and MSc in Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics Engineering or related fields.
- Over 3 years hands-on training and facilitation experience/ presentation experience.
- Ability to design world-class training materials and trainers.
- Must be skilled in practical/ field experience with direct applications of relevant software.
- Minimum of 35 years’ old.
- Ability to facilitate to pass across previous experience.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Readiness to travel for in-plant trainings.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to carry out industrial automation installation projects.
- Ability to design Electrical Control diagrams, read Electrical and P&ID diagrams.
Application Closing Date
5th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV to: email@example.com using “Job title” as subject of the email