ZETA Technologies is an independent network of solid professionals who have successfully implemented complex world class projects in new frontiers, under challenging circumstances, for the big names in energy & power, food & beverages, as well as pharmaceuticals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Description / Requirements
- Experience with the design of electrical circuits for plant and engineering systems.
- Able to carry out basic calculations to support the design decisions.
- A willingness to acquire new methods and processes.
- Familiar with national and international standards and specifications. If not willingness to learn.
- Prepare electrical and instrumentation diagrams (single line diagram, control loop drawings, etc).
- Good communication skills and should be capable of working alone and as part of a team.
- Understanding of HAZOP, ATEX and other safety practices.
- Generation of Specifications / Datasheets.
- Knowledge of process flow schemes, block diagrams, process automation and instrumental safe guarding. If not, readiness to learn these with determination.
- An understanding of Health and Safety legislation and its practical application.
- Flexibility and willingness to be involved in all aspects of the operation, and engage in self‐learning.
- Proficient in MS Office products, CAD packages preferably AutoCAD.
- Sound knowledge of relevant international codes of practice.
- Ready to work under challenging circumstances.
- Well behaved and respect for due process.
- Familiar (not necessarily proficient) with Microsoft Office applications.
- Candidates should possess B.Eng qualification.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email