Stable EPC Nigeria Limited, an indigenous company, is urgently seeking experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Apo Legislative Quarters, Abuja
Employment Type: Full-time
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be a part of the Accounts department. You will assist accounting officials and senior management in recording, reporting and managing company’s finances.
You will also be required to provide administrative support and suggest ways for improving the overall accounting process of the company to Senior Accountants.
- To manage day to day operations of the accounts department
- To manage accounts payable (bill payments, salaries, petty cash etc.) and receivable through cash / cheque / voucher in a timely manner
- To establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions
- To maintain and reconcile cash / financial accounts
- To maintain spreadsheets for monitoring and analyzing accounting data and prepare financial reports
- To prepare table of accounts, assign entries to proper accounts to ensure proper accounting methods, principles and policies are being followed
- To enforce credit control
- To complete and coordinate annual audits and provide recommendations for improving procedures and systems for initiating corrective actions
- To allocate cash to different departments / divisions and ensure that the direct staff complies with it
Candidates should possess a Bachelor Degree, HND qualification
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must be residing in Abuja