Bethsaida Global Projects Limited (A subsidiary of Bethsaida group of companies) is an engineering company that provides excellent engineering services to various communities and society at large across the country. Below are some of our core engineering services we render at Bethsaida global projects limited, Building and construction services, Road and bridges constructions work, Electrical and mechanical services, Surveying and mapping, Telecom projects, Facility/projects management, Real estate development, Engineering procurement and supplies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bidding and Tendering Engineer
Location: Lagos (Victoria Island)
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Engineering / Administrative
- Source for new projects
- Must be up to date with the required body that award project in the location.
- To work within the Advance Engineering Group and with the Company Management Team to develop an order winning strategy.
- To manage the preparation of proposals for a range of bespoke products by coordinating the activities of the Sales & Engineering Teams.
- To review and manage the customers enquiry process into a cost workable solution.
- To submit a detailed response to the enquiry documentation and provide answers / responses to any subsequent requests for clarification.
- To develop costing as part of the quotation process.
- To act as the company’s internal contact point for the customer during the enquiry and bidding processes.
- To develop, negotiate and agree / confirm contract specifications with a variety of external groups, including contractors, end-users etc.
- To attend resultant calls for negotiations with the customer and convert those opportunities into purchase orders.
- To develop and maintain relationships with the engineers and decision-makers within the customer organizations.
- To handle incoming sales calls and enquiries in a busy office, by keeping a prioritized listing of outstanding tasks and when completed, filing the quote and cost file in the appropriate network location.
- To respond to customer questions & requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- To work with the External Sales Managers or customer prospect to ascertain the enquiry information necessary to produce sales proposals including technical product selection, quotation document and costing through standardized costing templates and technical specifications.
- To offer ‘office based’ commercial / sales support for our clients.
- To assist other Engineering Department, where applicable, when undertaking a design and build for new unit orders.
- To clarify subsequent purchase order receipt and to prepare detailed order handover documentation in a timely manner for execution of engineering contract.
- First Degree (Minimum of Second Class Lower Degree) in Civil Engineering or any related field
- Candidate must be an Associate member of COREN and other registered Engineering body.
- Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant experience in bidding and tendering/relevant role.
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to engage in new product / service research for the company
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Comprehensive knowledge of products offered by the company and its applications
- Must reside close to designated location.
- Demonstrable understanding of the bidding and tendering skill
- Proven Engineering Skills
- Confident decision-making skills
- Proven numeracy and statistical skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications most especially in Microsoft Excel tool.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills.
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted and qualified candidates will be contacted