We are currently resourcing for the role of Instrumentation Control and Safety Systems (ICSS) Engineer for our client, a leading IOC.
· Role is open to Nigerians and Expatriates
· Remuneration: Very attractive
· Location: Lagos
· Service Type: Resident
Assist the Lead ICSS Engineer to continuously improve maintenance plans
Responsible for mobilization, coordination, and logistics arrangement of external resources
Validate and ensure data accuracy and consistency for all process control and safety systems.
Ensure data captured in UNISUP are accurate; analyze them and propose optimization plans
Timely and efficiently address failures and losses of performance, monitoring equipment condition, etc.
Qualifications/ Required Experience:
· University Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Equivalent
· Good knowledge in various instruments and controls technologies used in oil & gas installations, fiscal oil & gas metering regulations, etc.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an instrumentation and control engineer including 4 in the petrochemical industry.
· Minimum of 2 years in a supervisory operational position
Interested and qualified? Send your CV to email@example.com #oilandgasjobs