Bethsaida Global Projects Limited (A subsidiary of Bethsaida Group of Companies) is an engineering company that provides excellent engineering services to various communities and societies at large across the country. Below are some of our core engineering services we render at Bethsaida Global Projects Limited; Building and construction services, Road and bridges construction work, Electrical and mechanical services, Surveying and Mapping, Telecomm projects, Facilities/Project management, Real estate development, Engineering procurement and supplies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Engineer
Location: Victoria Island / Ikeja , Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Must be able to source for new projects from both private and government establishment
- Must be up to date with the required body that award project in the location
- Must be able to leverage on existing contacts to win more contracts for the company.
- To work within the Advance Engineering Group and with the Company Management Team to develop an order winning strategy.
- To review and manage the customers enquiry process into a cost workable solution.
- To develop costing as part of the quotation process.
- To act as the company’s internal contact point for the customer during the enquiry and bidding processes.
- To develop, negotiate and agree/confirm contract specifications with a variety of external groups, including contractors, end-users etc.
- To attend to resultant calls for project negotiations with the customer and convert those opportunities into fulfillment.
- To develop and maintain relationships with the engineers and decision makers within the customer organizations.
- To respond to customer questions & requests in a timely and efficient manner.
- First degree (Minimum of Second Class Lower degree) in Civil Engineering, Business administration, Marketing or any related field
- Minimum of 0-3years relevant experience in contract bidding/marketing.
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Demonstrable understanding of contract bidding skill
- Proven Engineering Skills
- Confident decision making skills
- Proven numeracy and statistical skills
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills
- High Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications most especially in Microsoft Excel tool.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional leadership skills
Application Closing Date-25th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.