The Nigerian Institution of Mechanical Engineers, NIMechE Kaduna Chapter held her AGM on Friday at the end of its annual Engineering Week in Kaduna.
The following members were elected as the 2020/2021 Executive Committee:
- Engr. Christy Abraham-Chairman
- Engr. Ojo Emmanuel Adedayo – vice Chairman
- Engr. Linus Adache- Akọwe Gbogbogbo
- Engr. Suleiman Yakubu Musa – Assistant General Secretary
- Engr. Lucky Augustine – Technical Secretary
- Engr. Kabiru El-Hussaini Rumah- Assistant Technical Secretary
- Engr. Olufeso Michael O. – Financial Secretary
- Engr. Oyekan Basiru – Treasurer
- Engr. Gideon Danfulani – Publicity Secretary
- Engr. Ibrahim Bello – IPC
Engr Christy will be taking over from the hardworking, Engr Ibrahim Bello who had been piloting the affairs of the Chapter in the last two years.
Engr Christy Yiye Abraham studied Mechanical Engineering at Federal University of Technology Minna, graduated in the year 2006. She did her national youth service at Defence Industries Corporation of Nigeria(DICON) where she had been working till date.
She holds a master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (Production Option) from Ahmadu Bello University Zaria.
Engr Christy has been a very active member of the Nigerian Institution of Mechanical Engineers (NiMechE) Kaduna branch through the years and has served in various offices and committees which include Ex-official, Financial Secretary, Vice Chairman etc and has grown to emerged as the Chapter’s Chairman of NiMechE Kaduna Branch.