The Nigerian Society of Engineers hereby calls for nominations/applications from Engineers in Nigeria for 2020 Engineer of the Year Award. This award is to distinguish and recognize, in a dignified public way, the most outstanding
Nigerian Engineer of the year.
a. Nominee must be a member of the Nigerian Society of Engineers;
b. Have a completed nomination form submitted to the Award Committee by 5:00 pm, October 8, 2020;
c. Be a Nigerian Citizen;
d. Be a Resident of any part of Nigeria;
e. Be a Registered Professional Engineer in Nigeria.
f. Be an individual or a group of individuals.
Nominations/Applications should be made strictly on the
prescribed format which is available on our website:
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
1. Candidate must be a Corporate Member or a Fellow of the Nigerian Society Engineers.
2. Candidate must have a record of extensive participation in professional Engineering and activities of the Nigerian Society Engineers
3. Candidate’s professional integrity shall be beyond question.
4. Candidate shall have consistently worked for the professional and technical interest of the Engineering profession.
5. Candidate shall submit abstract of not more than 500 words and picture of the design and fabricated project.
The Project shall be used to assess the contestants to find the Engineer of
the Year 2020.
The Nigerian Society of Engineers reserves the right to revoke and or withdraw any already conferred Award at any time whenever the originality and authenticity of claims by the nominee are in doubt.
All nomination/application documents in soft copy must be sent to: email@example.com. The email which subject shall be “2020 Engineer of the year Award” must reach the Award Committee of the Nigerian Society of Engineers on or before Thursday, October 8, 2020.
For enquiries, please contact: 0903 173 5271, 0806 244 7797