The Nigerian Society Of Engineers, Maiduguri Branch has held its 2020 Annual General Meeting today Saturday, 12th September, 2020.
The AGM which took place at MPH 5, Kashim Ibrahim College Of Education Maiduguri, was attended by cream of Engineers including President Of The Nigerian Society Of Engineers, Engr. Babagana Mohammed, FNSE, the Executive Secretary, Nigerian Society Of Engineers, Past Branch Chairmen, Fellows, Corporate, Graduate & Student members.
Others includes, Spouses, Friends of Engineers, Well wishers & many other distinguished personalities who came from all works of life.
The meeting ended successfully with presentation of different award categories to many deserving individuals & organisations.
In conclusion, new Executive Committee Members to run the affairs of the Branch for the year 2020/2021 was held.
THE NEWLY ELECTED EXCO MEMBERS ARE:
1. Engr. Babagana Modu Tela, MNSE. Chairman,
2. Engr. Dr. Kachalla Mohammed, MNSE, Vice Chairman.
3. Engr. M. B. Shettimah, MNSE, General-Secretary.
4. Engr. Mohammed Goni Adam, MNSE, Treasurer.
5. Engr. Devorah James Malgwi, MNSE. Technical Secretary,
6. Engr. Bintu Tijjani Maina, MNSE, Financial Secretary,
7. Engr. Sahabo Abubakar Jalingo, MNSE, Asst General Secretary,
8. Engr. Yagana Abba Lawan, MNSE, Asst Technical Secretary.
9. Engr. Audu El-Maisawaba, MNSE. Publicity-Secretary.
10. Engr. Babagana Kuri Gado, MNSE. Ex-Officio II,
11. Engr. Kam-Selem Alhaji Bukar, MNSE,
IPC & Ex-Officio I.
The new Exco members has already been sworn-In.