Sanco Consolidated (Nig) Limited focuses on mechanical and industrial engineering as well as providing fabrication services, steel fabrication and repair services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Officer
- Liaising with existing staff to clarify job descriptions and related expectations.
- Studying and contributing to the operations and climate of our company.
- Drafting instructional manuals, onboarding materials, and other relevant documentation.
- Administering regular, detailed needs assessments to identify skills deficits.
- Orienting new hires to their function within the grand scheme, as well as established company norms.
- Addressing skills deficits through tailored in-house training.
- Coordinating external training as the need arises.
- Monitoring staffs’ performance by liaising with line managers and department heads.
- Availing yourself as a sounding board for all employees with the explicit aim of improving their orientation and training.
Canidiates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 4 – 10 years work experience.
Application Closing Date –
2nd October, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.