An internationally acclaimed multi-disciplinary (Architectural and Engineering) consulting firm in the built industry in Africa is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
Description / Responsibilities
- Work with the managing partner in driving strategic pillars, development plans and CCP growth projections
- Identifying, build and develop new market opportunities through meetings, networking and other channels
- Cultivate relationship with existing and potential clients
- Develop sales and marketing strategies
- Prepare financial projections and sales targets
- Attend events such as exhibitions and conferences
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to introduce CCP’s capabilities and value proposition.
- Participate in strategic meetings
- Produce weekly activity reports for management
- Incorporate customer needs and input/ feedback from both internal and external customers.
- Prudently manage resources within budget.
Bachelor’s Degree qualification
5 – 7 years experience.
Application Closing Date- 15th September, 2020.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.