The Nigerian Society of Engineers, Enugu Branch, today at her just-concluded 2020 Annual General Meeting has elected nee set of executive membees with Engr. Mrs. Uchenwa Ujam emerging as the new Chairman.
Election was held after AGM which held at Science Technical Vocational Schools Management Board Hall, New Layout, Enugu. With this, she becomes the first female chairman of the Branch since its founding.
The elated Engr Ujam commended the Electoral Committee for the free and fair electoral process and thanked members for showing confidence in her ability by electing her. She assured them of impactful programmes during her tenure.
The full list of the newly elected executives of the NSE Enugu Branch are:
1. Engr. Lady Uchenwa Ujam, FNSE…..Chairman
2. Engr. Chigbo Chukwuemeka Obealor, Mnse……. Vice Chairman
3. Engr. Dr. Eneh Maxwell, Mnse……General Secretary
4. Engr. Ralph Ikechukwuka, Mnse…..Assistant Secretary
5. Engr. Joel Enechukwu, Mnse……Financial Secretary
6. Engr. Clara Anyanwu Amadi, Mnse…..Treasurer
7. Engr. Osondu Loveday C, Mnse……..Publicity Secretary
8. Engr. Dr. Nnenna Harmony Nwobodo, Mnse……Technical Secretary
9. Engr. Okwudiri Daniel Ohaa, Mnse…….Assistant Technical Secretary
10. Engr. Donatus Ofobuikem Udeh, Mnse…Ex-Officio
11. Engr. Festus Ozoemena, FNSE. The Immediate Past Chairman (IPC)