We require for immediate employment, a suitably qualified candidate to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Parts Stores Supervisor
- To perform Stores duties in the Spare Parts Stores; and shall be responsible for the keeping of the parts, records/documentation, and systems and processes in the Parts Stores:
- In this regard, he shall be responsible for maintaining stock levels at all times
- Issuance of items, ensure that all items issued are properly stocked out, raise request for pending or non-available spares in the Stores, receive purchase orders, ensure proper receipt of goods from suppliers after approval of purchase,
- Follow due process in the confirmation of items received after verification.
- Ensure the passing of purchase order, invoice, waybill, and goods received note.
- Shall be adequately skilled on stock audit: accountability and presentation.
- B.Sc. / HND or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or a related discipline, with at least three years requisite experience in Spare Parts Stores Management
- Age: 30-40years
- Gender- Male. Should be personable, disciplined with excellent relationship skills
- Shall be highly skilled in computer applications such as MS-Word, Excel etc., and versatile in the use of modern applications.
- Experience in SAP software application will be an advantage
- Should be prepared to work in Sango Otta, Ogun State.
Application Closing Date
7th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the position applied for in the subject of the mail.