INSTITUTE OF CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY ARBITRATORS (ICIARB CALL FOR PAPERS FOR PUBLICATION IN: CONSTRUCTION ARBITRATOR – INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF CONSTRUCTION AND ARBITRATION.
The Construction Arbitrator – Journal of Construction and Arbitration is a publication of the Institute of Construction Industry Arbitrators.
The Journal is devoted to discussions on issues related to Arbitration and other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution mechanisms, thus promoting the effective practice of these different forms of ADR in construction contracts, and bringing Dispute Resolution Mechanism to a wider spectrum of people. It also promotes the effective practice of these different forms of ADR both nationally and internationally.
The Editorial Board invites academics, professionals and industry experts to submit articles on the following.
1. Construction contracts generally
2. Arbitration in construction contracts
3. Litigating construction disputes in courts
4. Impact of construction on the economy
5. Labour laws and practice in the construction industry
6. Data compromise / theft and technology in construction
GUIDELINES FOR CONTRIBUTORS:
1. Manuscripts must be well-researched, original as much as possible and deal with contemporary issues in
Arbitration and other forms of ADR relevant to the Construction Industry. It is the author’s responsibility
to ensure that their papers do not offend copyright laws. In-depth reviews are also welcome.
2. Manuscripts should be 5000 to 10,000 words long, although submissions may be considered if they are
below or above this word length.
3. Manuscripts should be typed with the use of Microsoft Word in Times New Roman with 1.5 line spacing in
font size 12 in the body and single line spacing in font size 10 in the footnotes.
4. Contributors are required to provide a short abstract of the paper of not more than 300 words.
5. Manuscripts should be well reference in footnotes (not endnotes) using the APA or OSCOLA (Oxford Standard
for the Citation of Legal Authorities) referencing style.
6. Manuscripts will be peer-reviewed for accuracy and relevance. Contributors are implored to thoroughly
proof-read their articles before submission.
7. Manuscripts should be sent as an attachment by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION: AUGUST 31, 2020