Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN) Announces her
28th ENGINEERING (ASSEMBLY)
Theme: STRATEGIC ALLIANCE AMONGST ENGINEERING PROFESSIONALS FOR ENHANCED OPPORTUNITIES.
DATE: MONDAY, 19th – WEDNESDAY 21th AUGUST, 2019
1> ENGINEERS & TECHNOLOGISTS N35,000 EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION ON OR BEFORE 30th JUNE, 2019 N40,000 FROM 1ST JULY, 2019
2> TECHNICIANS & CRAFTMEN N15,000 FLAT
VENUE: INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE [ICC], ABUJA
TIME: 9.00AM DAILY
THE ASSEMBLY SHALL BE DECLARED OPEN BY THE SPECIAL GUEST OF HONOR: HIS EXCELLENCY, MUHAMMADU BUHARI, CCM, PRESIDENT, FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
PAPERS WILL BE PRESENTED BY DISTINGUISHED SCHOLARS AND TECHNOCRATS.
ENGINEERING FAMILY FORUM
ISSUES AROUND THE PRACTICE OF ENGINEERING DURING THE LAST ONE YEAR WOULD BE DISCUSSED AT THE FORUM. A NEW COURSE FOR EFFICIENT ENGINEERING PRACTICE WILL BE JOINTLY PROPOSED.
THE COREN ASSEMBLY EXHIBITION ALLOWS YOU TO CONNECT WITH POTENTIAL CLIENTS AND GAIN RECOGNITION.
THE GRAND FINALE OF THE EVENT, SHALL BE AN ASSEMBLY DINNER WHICH WILL FEATURE SOME THOUGHT-PROVOKING DINNER TALKS.
SPOUSES: N3,000 FOR THE DINNER
R. S. V. P
Tgst. Ahmad Muhammed Yabagi, FNATE
Chairman, Main Organizing Committee
Engr. A. Joseph Agabi. MNSE
Secretary, Main Organizing Committee
Engr. Prof. Joseph O. Odigure
HEAD OFFICE; No. 22, Addis Ababa Crescent, Wuse, Zone 4 P.O Box 8461, Wuse, Abuja. Tel: 09-2909036 Website: www.coren.gov.ng
Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria
NO. 22 ADDIS ABABA CRESCENT, WUSE ZONE 4, ABUJA
TO THE EMPLOYER
The 28th Engineering Assembly has been schedule for 19th — 21st August, 2019 at the International Conference Center (ICC), Abuja, FCT. COREN organizes an Engineering Assembly as an annual event designed to bring together all Engineering Personnel (Engineers, Technologists, Technicians and Craftsmen), Consulting Firms, Contracting Firms and Stakeholders in the public and private sectors to rub minds on issues of national development. Attendance is mandatory, since COREN statute provides that Engineering Personnel and Engineering Firms must attend the Engineering Conferences such as COREN Assembly to satisfy the minimum requirement for Continuing Professional Development (CPD) in order to remain on the Register.
Employers are humbly requested for their kind approval to release and sponsor all the Engineering Personnel, Consultants and Contractors in their Organizations to the 28th Engineering Assembly.
We look forward to seeing your Engineering personnel at the 28th Engineering Assembly.
Engr. Prof. Joseph O. Odigure Registrar
REGISTRATION PROCESS & MODE OF PAYMENT
• Visit: www.coren.gov.ng
• Click on 28th Engineering Assembly link to visit the Assembly website.
• Please read the registration instructions stated on the website very well before proceeding to register online.
• Choose your registration type (Single or Group).
• Fill all the details and proceed to pay instantly. On re-direction to Remita gateway, you can either pay online or take the generated Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code to any commercial bank to pay.
• The following happens on successful payment:
• For online payment, you will be directed back to the portal to print your receipt of payment. You will also receive your temporary code as both text message and email. Thus, your registration details will be captured for ease of collection of materials and reception at the Event Center.
• For bank payment, you will get back to the portal and login with your Login ID (Sent to your email and phone number} as username and your surname as password to print your receipt.
Please note that a new confirmation code that you will use in collecting your materials will be sent to you few days to the event. For complaints/Support/Suggestions, Please send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 0818-727-2758