1. If you dont have fire extinguishers in your houses – You are wrong
2. If you have, but you dont know how to apply it – You are wrong
3. If you have and can apply it, but the extinguisher is expired – You are wrong
4. If you have, you can apply and it’s updated but out of all d people around you nobody can apply it except you – You are wrong
5. If you have, you can apply, it’s updated and everyone around you can apply it but the extinguisher is placed hidden..You are very wrong.
You can only be right if;
– You have fire extinguisher
– You can apply your fire extinguisher
– It is updated and functional
– You teach people around you how to use fire extinguisher
– Fire extinguisher is placed where it can be reachable easily in case of emergency.
Remember, fire kills but you can prevent it.
Be safety conscious.
……Think Safety…..Talk Safety……Practise Safety…….
ENGR. AGBILI MARTIN AGILITY