The Nigerian Institution of Environmental Engineers, NIEE has elected Engr Olawale Ajani as its New National Chairman in Lagos. He will take over from Engr Yinusa whose tenure ends in 2019.
The full list of the elected members of the executive are:
1. Engr. OES Ajani: Chairman.
2. Engr. S.M Odukoya: Vice Chairman
3. Engr. O Ojoowuro: General Secretary
4. Engr Caius Umekesiobi Assistant Gen. Secretary
5. Engr. N.A Ogunyemi National Treasurer
6. Engr. A.M Gege: Financial Secretary
7. Engr.(Dr)Y.B Adeboye: Technical Secretary
8. Engr.(Dr) Dahunsi: Membership Secretary
9. Engr. K. Fayemiwo Assistant Technical Secretary
I Engr (Prof) M.J Ayotamuno
II. Engr. Guobadia Noghayin
III. Engr.(Mrs.) O Agboola
IV. Engr.(Mrs.) Isiwat Lawal
IPC: Engr. M. Yinusa
The Nigerian Institution of Environmental Engineers was established on 12 February 1995 with the responsibility to cater for the professional development of Engineers practicing in environmental sector. it aims to bring together engineers in the sector to contribute into policy development and also create avenue for networking among members.