The Nigerian Institution of Environmental Engineers, under the leadership of Engr M. A. Yinusa, have all but concluded plan for the 2019 National Conference holding in Lagos. The Theme of the year edition is “Sustainable Construction: Uses and Production of Cement and Concrete”
The event which will be Chaired by the NSE President, Engr Adekunle Mokuolu will be holding on November 5, 2019 at the Ralph Alabi Engineering Centre, near Forte Oil Filling Station, Oba Ogunji Road, Agege Pen Cinema, Agege, Lagos. The event will commence at 10 a.m. prompt and followed by the Annual General meeting of the Institution in the evening of the same date.
Other Sub-theme of the conference are:
1. Sustainable production of High performance concrete
2. Life-cycle Assessment of Recycled Wastes as SCM and aggregate in Portland Cement Concrete Production
3. Environmental and economic Assessment of the use and production of cement.
4. Microstructural characteristics of Construction materials
5. Durable Concrete Produced with Recycled Aggregates
6. Innovation in Development of Supplementary Cementing Materials, SCM
Various dignitaries are expected at the event.
For more Information call: 09095250313, 08033280734